Advice please - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Advice please

So I started talking to this guy from tinder about 2 days ago. We messaged on the app for a bit then added each other on snap. He immediately asked me on snap if I would rather message or talk on the phone. I told him we could talk on the phone & he called me. We talked for almost 2 hours over the phone & the conversation really well. He told me during the conversation that he was mostly looking for a relationship. I told him that I was also open to something more serious that just a talking or fwb. We continued to message once we got off the phone until we went to bed. I messaged him the next day & we had a nice casual conversation. At one point he did tell me that he really hopes that we could have a relationship down the road if things clicked when we hung out in person which we had plans to do the following Saturday. Later that evening we messaged a little more & I didn’t respond to one of the messages he sent me because I had fallen asleep. Next day, I don’t hear from him at all but I had seen him on the Snapchat map at his apt & didn’t really think much of not hearing from him. Later on in the evening, I get on Snapchat to open a snap from one of my friends & I see that it says “pending” under his name & I immediately thing why in the hell did he unfriend me?? I tried to send him a chat on Snapchat & it says it will go through once he adds me as a friend. Wtf??? I then text him to ask if he unfriended me on Snapchat & then send another message basically saying that if he did then at least let me know what changed? He hasn’t responded yet to the texts but it says they are delivered. I guess it’s just a waiting game now. Anyone have any advice on why he seemed so interested & so sweet at first & now all of a sudden he’s being flaky? Really just confused. I’m used to talking to guys who are wishy washy & mostly just want hookups & usually ghost after hooking up a couple times but this guy really seemed genuine & interested until now

submitted by /u/spicyfern96
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oaUgD9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages