Walking on egg shells - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Walking on egg shells

Hi F(22) living with my boyfriend 25. We’ve lived together for three years and have a wonderful relationship, since September I’ve been the only working and the only one paying bills I’m also a full time student online. I’ve tried hard not to commentate on how much I’m working/ doing because I don’t want to make him feel bad. Start of November I told him he should drive for Uber eats so he can pay his phonebill and have extra spending money, fast forward and he’ll only drive for Uber eats when I go with him (aka I have to make time sit in the car for hours when I could be doing homework/ studying). We only wind up driving for Uber eats 2 days out of the month of November making $200. Charges and subscriptions take out of his account and instead of saving He then spends $40 on stuff for his comp his excuse “I didn’t have enough to pay it anyway I’ll just drive again next week” fast forward to today and I think what annoyed me most was that he sees me on my FaceTime with my best friend then goes to walk the dog and then calls me on the phone to tell me his brother is asking for $$ for their phone bill. Now he’s not being rude or demanding he’s just mentioning it and was like maybe just send him half now or if you can’t then just wait till Friday and can pay him on Friday and I’m annoyed because 1. You’re going to come upstairs you couldn’t just tell me this after walking the dog you know I was on FaceTime 2. I wanted him to be responsible for his phone bill as in if it doesn’t get paid then It doesn’t get paid tough lesson so I’m naturally annoyed I don’t say a word when he asks except “that’s fine” and he can sense my mood so he just hangs up on me. I text him because he’s still walking the dog and tell him that I was annoyed because I wanted him to take responsibility for his phone bill and not expect me to pay it but whatever that I went and paid it anyway cause I’m not gonna put his brother in a bind either. Now he’s laying down and won’t talk to me, not as in ignoring me but he’s not engaging in conversation with me and it’s so frustrating. I do so much for him and I feel like it’s not realized? I don’t want to say appreciated because he does a lot for me like cook dinner and clean the house and laundry and I know he does that to help me out so I’m not stressing it when I come home from work. Its the fact that he’s in a mood now over me saying that i wanted him to take more responsibility. Its extremely upsetting and I don’t know how to navigate without further upsetting him. I’ve refrained from mentioning how much I help him financially cause I could only imagine it makes him feel bad but wouldn’t you want to just be there for me and make me feel better about vs making me feel like the bad guy. I tried talking to him and he said he’s not mad at me or bothered by me he’s just in a mood but he’s not talking to me and we live in a 700 sq ft apartment this is torture for me. Do I push him to talk and engage with me or just ignore him for the rest of the night?

submitted by /u/Pralfpraz
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39y9sGj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages