Is he serious about me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Is he serious about me?

I have been dating this guy for a few months now and we text daily, I have met all of his close friends and he even planned a special birthday dinner for me + got me the nicest gift.

I’m confused where we stand since we never had that “exclusivity” talk and I’m not sure if he has deleted his dating apps (where we met).

Is this behavior normal? I’ve never had a guy I was just “dating” do this.

submitted by /u/ktl_03
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2VwACFb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages