Anyone? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 4, 2021

Anyone?

Hello I'm a 47-year-old single woman here I really it was a point in my life I would love to settle down and find a great guy but I've been through so many toxic relationships I realized with my last one that I'm the one who really needs to learn some different coping mechanisms I mean it's true what they say you can get into a pattern of picking the wrong guys and I seem to have done that does anybody out there know how to break this cycle and even if I met somebody right now should I feel comfortable meeting up with the covid situation how's anyone else dealing with that?

submitted by /u/Boni0071
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2L0ZR0S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages