BF still has online dating accounts up and active... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 4, 2021

BF still has online dating accounts up and active...

I (32F) have been seeing a man (37M) that I met on an online dating app. I deleted, not just deactivated, my single account pretty quickly after we began seeing each other. Several months later and he STILL has two online dating accounts (that I know of, could be more for all I know) up and active. A still single girlfriend of mine saw him while swiping and sent me some screenshots. He also had updated a couple of his pictures. I don’t know how to proceed and I guess I’m just looking for some outside perspective or advice...

submitted by /u/Ms-plain-jane
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ngx9WG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages