He’s into me but haven’t given me any compliments yet, is that normal? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

He’s into me but haven’t given me any compliments yet, is that normal?

This guy I’ve been dating with twice is a gentleman.. he has been picking me and hanging out in cold until 2.30 am even he was freezing and won’t let me go home early so we could talk and hang out as mush as possible.. even though I offered him we could go early so had not to freeze that much.. he refused he insisted he “didn’t freeze”... he wants to hold hands.. he text back every day with heart emoji and a lot of emoji as well .. text me good morning and if I slept well.. he lets me win in a game we play .. he is way better than me of course.. but still letting me win.. he wants to talk in phone..

And this one: we can walk and talk about anything - I’ve sensed that there’s no time or space , cus suddenly we’ve talk for 5 hours .. shit where did the time fly?? I don’t know what he thinks about it.. but he’s not checking in his phone - thank god.

Yeah and so on..

But he never compliments me .. I don’t know I’m a little confused about it.. I like to give compliments as a flirtatious way, cus I love it and it’s fun.. like I gave him my scarf since he was freezing and he kept i the whole night, so I knowingly let him wore it after he dropped me off at my home.. then I texted him that I forgot my scarf.. and hopefully it will smell of him when I got it back..

Hahaha .. that’s the way I flirt.. but I also complimented him when we were hung out and I told him that he smelled really nice ..

Also in the beginning I texted that he his charming and a gentleman.. he thanked me for that..

But why doesn’t he give me compliments??

Its not because I’m ugly.. tbh .

submitted by /u/iinaasking
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oouDyp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages