I am a disaster and don't know what to do now - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 4, 2021

I am a disaster and don't know what to do now

So. I started dating this guy a few months ago. I like him. He likes me. It's great. Except we started dating during a pandemic and therefor never removed our masks. We talk all the time, in person and on zoom, snap, text, everything. But we never went past holding hands because... well, pandemic. A few days ago he came over and we ordered take out, so took our masks off to eat. Then I made a joke about finding the lower half of his face repulsive and told him I had no choice but to 'call it' right there. He laughed and then tried to kiss me. I have never kissed anyone before and it didn't compute for a moment what was happening, then, when I figured it out I got nervous and... missed. I'm not sure what happened, but his face was not anywhere near my face anymore. I apologized and said I panicked and he apologized for making me panic, and we tried to laugh it off but it was uncomfortable as all hell. We wrapped up 15 minutes later and before he left he turned to me and I think he was going to try to kiss me again, but I misread the situation and tried to high five him. In the past we always ended our dates with a high five. So basically I slapped him completely by accident and I apologized profusely and he said it was okay and "part of my charm". We have been texting since and he's not upset with me or anything, but I am mortified. I would like to kiss him, but I've never kissed anyone before. This feels weird to ask, but... any advise? On kissing / not injuring people who try to show you affection?

submitted by /u/WhatIsCakeAnyway
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3nfM03U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages