This girl I’m talking to I’m so confused maybe I’m over reading this. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 1, 2021

This girl I’m talking to I’m so confused maybe I’m over reading this.

Need some major dating advice I’m confused

Long story short....

I met this cool girl on Bumble back in late October since then we’ve exchanged numbers, went on 5 dates, I spent the night at her house and she spent the night at mine, we’ve kissed and slept in the same bed together. We almost had sex and she seems really into and she says oh boy I got to stop and calls me sexy. She told me one night when she was drunk that’s for not taking advantage of me.

She texts me and keeps up the conversation with me.

I know she’s going through a lot school, full time work, her mom and grandma have cancer..

My question is I’ve been hurt before and I don’t wanna continuing talking to someone if they don’t know what they want that’s lesson I’ve learned before. I know she was in a serious relationship for 6 years and she’s 26 now.

Any advice? I really do like her we hit it off well I just overthink shit. We haven’t hung out in a few weeks

submitted by /u/DanielDerrickH
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MfFhdh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages