Am I wrong - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Am I wrong

I am not sure if this advice has come up before because I didn't read through all the post so I apologize if it did. But I have a question when I start talking to someone and they dont ask me anything back it really turns me off and makes me feel that they are not interested in me. Is that wrong to think? I have also heard that if they are still talking to you it doesnt necessarily mean they aren't interested so I'm in this cross road and was hoping to get some advice. Thank you!

submitted by /u/NavyTom88
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3pMBDpW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages