He’s not ready? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 3, 2021

He’s not ready?

My best friend is a guy. He’s 24 and I’m 23. We did everything together. He paid for all my meals, he bought me red roses for Valentine’s Day last year, he took me and some of our friends on vacation for my birthday last year, we spent almost every day together. His mom sat him down and told him not to break my heart. She asked him if he was going to marry me. He said no, he only wanted to be friends. After that situation, he called me and with no explanation told me didn’t even want to be friends anymore. It’s been 3 months with zero communication. He’s blocked me on everything. The only place we see each other is my church. He avoids all communication with me. Is he just not ready and avoiding his feelings? Or does it sounds like he’s just really not interested in me and doesn’t want others to think something more is happening? Should I just let it go or expect him to come back around? A few people were already under the impression we were together, that’s how much we just emitted those vibes. This is my first true heartbreak. I feel awful.

submitted by /u/juiceejuice0
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Lm9xmA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages