How do you keep your head up using online dating as a man? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 1, 2021

How do you keep your head up using online dating as a man?

I (25M) joined tinder and hinge in October this year, and while i have gone on a few dates with nice girls I can't help feeling down a lot when i use these apps.

I can deal with not getting replies or that other people have their own separate lives and not being too demanding of their attention but ultimately, I can't help feeling down if someone I'm talking to just stops replying.

I suppose this question is for anyone but more for guys, how do you not internalise when someone just stops replying out of nowhere when you're not doing anything majorly wrong especially when you think you're getting along well?

When I see posts from the other side about justifying not replying it seems like those guys usually are overtly sexual or quite creepy. I know I'm not doing that and I have asked my friends if I'm doing anything majorly wrong for a more objective look.

Any tips for getting more resilient in the dating world would be helpful too.

submitted by /u/milkman_frisian
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hzQWPH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages