How to get over being lied to? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 1, 2021

How to get over being lied to?

I recently got out of my first relationship. It was very short, but I found out later she lied about way more than I realized. I don't think she ever even had feelings for me at all and just wanted sex.

I feel completely manipulated and humiliated. I don't have any feelings for her anymore, but I do have to see her at work occasionally, and it's hard to get past the embarrassment and disgust I feel whenever I see her.

I do not understand at all how someone could pretend to love another, lie to them constantly, and then pretend like nothing is wrong or ever happened. I just don't see why someone would want to intentionally hurt someone like this.

How do I get past being lied to and not feel shame over being so naive?

submitted by /u/j-cr
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3pHb7Ou
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages