I’m 15 (M) and I told the girl (17) that I liked her - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 2, 2021

I’m 15 (M) and I told the girl (17) that I liked her

So I was quite drunk at the time and got my sister to write it for me (as I didn’t trust myself). She was in a relationship not too long ago and the guy is giving her a lot of trouble, screaming at her and showing up to her house. Because of this, she said that she likes me but isn’t ready for a relationship. I just don’t know what to do, it feels so complicated. Pls can someone give me advice. Regards.

submitted by /u/Tis_large
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/353t1mU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages