A fucked up situation - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 2, 2021

A fucked up situation

Okay so I need advice on this one. so I've been crushing on a coworker of mine for months now, but I never said anything to him about it cause ive been trying to get into therapy and get my head fixed before i tried to date anyone, but god damn i like him a lot. Recently though, he's been talking to other girls, one I Recently became good friends with too (and even gave them both advice cause they came to me cause they respected my opinion) well they fell apart and I'm finally about to start seeing a therapist within a week and was actually working myself up to shooting my shot, cause he has flirted a bit with me, but now him and my friend are arguing about how they never got together cause she talked about leaving her (toxic) bf for him but never did, and about how that he started talking to another girl just last night, and like I just feel incredibly stupid and I'm just wondering if i should have told him sooner. I didnt wanna say anything before cause it felt like i wouldve been asking him to wait for me

submitted by /u/RyroGee
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2X6e5A4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages