Possibly ghosted after our first date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Possibly ghosted after our first date?

I've been talking with a girl from my university. We were talking everyday and interest was through the roof. She loved joking with me and 'belittling' me in a funny and cute way. Our conversations never ended, no "goodmornings" nor "goodnights", if she were to sleep she would just go and answer to my messages the very next morning. She is working so space between texts was acceptable and we even scheduled a date. Due to covid we went to a nice viewpoint near our places and talked for a while. For some reason she insisted on taking her car and she wouldn't accept me taking her there, but I brushed it off due to her eccentric character. When we met she was happy to see me and during the date she mentioned some things:

She doesn't care about the outside but rather focuses on the "inside" and if the person matches with her personality (she had 3 year relationship with an obese person).

She has a "humanity switch", which seemed odd to mention but I didn't mind, since I don't know her past and what happened to her.

Other than these, we talked for some time but I didn't do anything daring, as it was our first date and didn't want to risk anything.

Suddenly she started looking at her phone and texted someone and even told me that she had to take a call for some time, I said that it was ok.

After a while I understood that she was talking with a person from her family and she said that she would take care of the matter once she went home.

We were going to visit another viewpoint before departing (we had plenty of time ahead of us as it was 6:30 and we had to be home at 9 due to covid lockdown) but 5 minutes after visiting the other place she insisted that she had to leave. She took me to my car and we said goodnight ( she looked a bit down when we departed too)

I texted her after a day passed and we chatted for a while but she seemed a bit distant. I even asked her for a second date and although she said okay at first, she didn't show the same interest like she used too. After a while she left me at read. Something she had never done before. Posted stories on IG, seen my stories but never answered even though my text prompted for an answer.

I didn't double text, and it has been three days. Did I f up somewhere? What am I supposed to do? Double text to try and talk to her again or just let it go?

submitted by /u/Skylord_Horus
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3nd4FNv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages