Is It Worth Meeting Him Tonight? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Is It Worth Meeting Him Tonight?

I’ve been talking to a guy on a dating app for 12 days now and it took him 10 days to ask me out. First he said we could “meet up for lunch sometime when you’re in the area”. Then he said we could do dinner in my city (he lives close by in the suburbs and hates the city).

We planned to meet tonight and after everything was set up he went on about how he wanted to watch a football game that’s also tonight-mentioning this immediately after the date, time and place were set up a few days ago.

He said then if I knew of a place with a tv he’s be fine with that but I felt like he’d be more preoccupied with watching it then engaging with me so I told him that I knew he wanted to watch it and we could meet up afterwards which he said would be around 9:30 pm. That was still a lot later than I personally wanted to start the night but I agreed.

As of an hour ago he said the game actually starts at 7:00 pm and the game would now end at 10:30 pm instead of the initial 9:30 pm. He said he felt like it was too late to meet and wanted to reschedule for dinner tomorrow. Then sent another message saying if the place we were meeting had a tv that would work too.

I feel like it’s really disrespectful that he waited until hours before on the day of to cancel to watch a game he could watch later when we had this scheduled like a week in advance. And I tried to compromise with him. He said he “felt like dick for being flaky” which I have to agree with. I’m wondering if this is how it would be if things progressed and he’d put me last. Am I overreacting? Or is it worth giving him a chance?

submitted by /u/anonymous5491
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3b1Uitv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages