She stopped talking to me out of nowhere and I don't know what to do - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 4, 2021

She stopped talking to me out of nowhere and I don't know what to do

So a little background I hung out with this girl a couple weeks ago and we had a really good time. We've been constantly messaging on snapchat because while I do have her number she says she's bad at reading texts so that's the best way to get in contact with her. I got her a small Christmas present which she really appreciated. She's told me multiple times how much she appreciates me and how much I care about her well being. One day she posted on snap that she was dealing with something and that she didn't want anyone to contact her, I respected her wishes and the next day I just sent her a message saying that I wasn't sure what she was going through but I would always be there for her no matter what. She responded me by telling me I'm the most genuine person she's ever met and that she wanted to explain something to me but never did. Fast forward to last Tuesday, she drunk messaged me some racy pictures of herself in lingerie and kept saying derogatory things about herself. I messaged her just asking what all that was about and she never said anything so I kept messaging her for the rest of that week because I was worried and she wouldn't even open them, I eventually ended up deleting the chats. On New Year's Eve I even called her because I was so worried. Later that day I decided to log out and re download snap and it turns out my app had glitched and she had actually opened my messages. I apologized and made a joke about it thinking that I made her mad, she replied immediately saying she didn't get any messages from me because my snapchat was glitching and that she wasn't angry at me at all. I told her to enjoy her evening and that I would talk to her in a day or so. So Saturday I messaged her on Snapchat but she never responded. Thinking my app may have been glitching again Sunday I sent her a message on instagram and she didn't even open it. I sent her an actual text Sunday evening just saying I hope everything is ok and that I'll give her a few days of space. As of now she hasn't read the messages I sent on snap or instagram, she's been posting on both apps so I know that she knows I sent them. I was going to send her a text Wednesday with a joke just to see if she would talk to me. I'm just not sure what happened and how we got from she appreciates me so much to ignoring me. She's an extremely bad texter, to the point where she told me from the jump that I will have to double and triple text her, which I have always felt uncomfortable doing but she told me not to feel that way because everyone has to do it for her. Should I go past Wednesday? Should I snap her or text her? I'm just confused because I really like her

submitted by /u/Creepy-Management-36
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3niogfk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages