Boyfriend “joked” about moving in together, but is it too soon? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Boyfriend “joked” about moving in together, but is it too soon?

Long story short, I (27f) have been dating my partner (27m) for just over 10months, and yes we were only dating a month before lockdown hit. And thanks to support bubbles we’ve survived isolation apart due to me coming into contact with a positive Covid case (I’m a nurse), 2 lockdowns (lockdown 2 spent apart for 7weeks due to me getting seconded on a job 2hrs away temporarily)... but he made a joke the other day, about me “moving in and paying some rent” after we spoke about the possibility of lockdown 3 etc and not wanting to be apart.

now I consider this my first serious relationship as does he, and whilst I replied in a responsive tone ‘yeah I’d happily do that’ and I would, I really really would, is 10months too soon to move in? It’s something I hadn’t thought much about but since he said it lightheartedly, it’s become a serious thought for me? Also, how do I then bring up something that said lightheartedly into a serious conversation? Advise? TIA!

Context: he doesn’t live that far away from me currently (about 20min drive), we spend on average about 3 days a week together anyways 3months of that was just us in lockdown getting to know one another (bliss as there wasn’t any distractions etc).

submitted by /u/DragonPoppyLillie
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ocnvpA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages