Not sure where to go from here, or how hard to try... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Not sure where to go from here, or how hard to try...

Sorry, got long

Background - I (40M) worked with this woman (39F) in a restaurant over 15 years ago. At the time she was with someone, had 2 kids with him at that time and now has a 3rd with either him or someone else. At the time we worked together I thought she attractive and fit (though I'm not she still is).

We reconnected on Facebook a few years ago, we've recently (over the last year) been exchanging comments on things she posts, seemingly flirtatious, or I'm trying to anyway. She posted an image recently, possibly a joke, with letters and questions about her associated with the letters. The end result of this one is her saying that yes she's single and she DM's me her number, and was quick to do so. Making progress, right?

So, I try texting her. I got no response so I called her a couple days later, she was busy but said she'd call back. She never did. She does text me and tell me she thought my previous text was spam since I guess she hadn't seen my DM on Facebook where I had shared my number with her. I have tried texting her since. I sent her a Merry Christmas text (so she could respond when she had a second since she has the kids) and got no response.

The initial call was 3 weeks ago. I feel like I've made some effort, and if she was actually interested she would have called me back when she was done with what she was doing when I called her previously. Dating her would be a bit outside my comfort zone, seeing as she has the kids, but I thought for her I'd be willing to make that leap. I feel like her interest isn't what I thought it was, especially since it'd definitely be a "Beauty and the Beast" situation, I'm just not sure if I should keep trying.

submitted by /u/Discombobulated-Yam5
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hJZmEs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages