Dating/// HELP ME - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Dating/// HELP ME

I’ve been seeing this guy for about a month and half now and he takes me out and all that and texts me all day and likes me to spend the weekends with him ( he lives alone I don’t) and he always takes about the future together and tells me I can move in with him but I haven’t known him that long but we get along so well the chemistry and connection is there.. do you guys think this is love bombing Or am I overthinking?? He is also a jealous type but he is very sweet and if I have other stuff going on he lets me do it

submitted by /u/freeascanbe89072
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/EROhI3q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages