I fucked up and now she thinks she is fat - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

I fucked up and now she thinks she is fat

I (23) am seeing this girl (23) for a month and she is literally the best you can ask for. Her inner beauty is unique, we have the best conversations and can please each other very well. I can't stop thinking about her. Compared to other women she is so much better, she has a heart, can please a man with simple things like romantic stuff and make me happy.

But last night we were sitting on the couch watching some old pictures of her from two years back. She showed me a picture where she was less "fat" and had a very good body. Now she is a little overweight, but I really don't mind. But I made the mistake by saying that she looks really good on that picture. Now she is saying that I think she is fat. I tried to rescue it by saying nice stuff and things like: "if I find you fat, I wouldn't be with you for more then three weeks" (haven't had sex I want to take things slow). But she is a bit pissed now and I don't know what to do and how to rescue this. She also said: "what would you do if I became more overweight, would you leave me?" Ofcourse I said "no".

Anyone please help to fix this!

submitted by /u/Blackspirrit
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/XH3LuvA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages