Is it inappropriate to be interested in a much younger guy? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Is it inappropriate to be interested in a much younger guy?

I’m a 34F, and I met a 23M at a bar this weekend. I had no idea he was so young, I would’ve guessed late 20’s due to the depth of the conversations we were having. It sounds kinda ridiculous even as I’m reading back on this, but there was this really vibrant connection I felt with this person. I guess I feel sort of weird for being infatuated with a guy that’s still in college. He gave me his number and we were texting a little, but Idk if this could be seen as gross or weird

submitted by /u/UnhappyMedia
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/V8JMizF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages