Is it wrong for a girl to make a first move? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Is it wrong for a girl to make a first move?

Hey guys im 21 f so this is my first year in college and I really like this one guy who goes to the same institution he is (24m) and about to graduate sadly everyone find him attractive and he gets most of the attention from every female should I shoot my shoot ? And if yes how can I do it without being awkward

submitted by /u/sarraya
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/m6Sve8z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages