I(23m) slept with a girl(21f) from my martial arts class. Should I think about switching schools? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 29, 2023

I(23m) slept with a girl(21f) from my martial arts class. Should I think about switching schools?

So I started doing jiu jitsu in April to get back into shape, I’ve lost some weight and just saw the class as strictly exercise and I only made one friend because I didn’t connect much with him other people who were in the class.

4 weeks ago a really cute girl joined the school and I always felt that we’d randomly make eye contact and I would almost try to avoid her because in the past I’ve had issues staring or misreading signals and I don’t want to be that guy.

The other night i went to class and there were only 4 people (usually 20+) and she was there. She randomly came up to me and asked to do a move she learned on me and I was like ok.

After class I was talking to her and I got her number. I went home and showered and got ready because I was going to go out and I ended up asking her if she wanted to get food.

I picked her up, we got food, ended up making out and it led to sex.

Should I be worried about my reputation at the school? Kinda worried people are going to find out and I’m not sure if I should switch schools now

submitted by /u/Easy_Preference_268
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ETYFKwx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages