What did I do wrong? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 1, 2023

What did I do wrong?

Me and this girl were texting back and forth laughing and joking. She said she’s never connected with someone like me before. For the last week or so she’s started to take longer and longer to respond. Her responses have also been really bland and she doesn’t ask me any questions.

She’ll either text me once late at night so I can’t respond straight away or early in the morning, which means we can’t have any kind of convo. She used to text me back quickly. She’s known what I look like the whole time. I told her a few days ago I liked talking to her etc and she reciprocated it back but my instinct just tells me she’s not that into me.

It’s obvious shes lost interest which sucks because I thought we really hit it off and I don’t get what went wrong.I think she found someone else she likes more. We met on a dating app so probably has hundreds of other guys messaging her. I don’t mind if she doesn’t like me that’s part of life but to say she’s never connected with someone like me before was what threw me off.

Every time I can’t get past the talking stage with someone it just makes me less and less likely to want to continue online dating. I’ve focused on my job and worked on improving my health but I just can’t seem to find a girlfriend who I could see a future with - and who likes me back.

I could be overthinking and I’ve been cheated on in the past which fcked my idea of dating up. But I just notice little signs that someone’s losing interest. My instinct is usually right.

submitted by /u/Key-Designer8632
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/9ESCFGT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages