How many dates does it take to know if the person is right for you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

How many dates does it take to know if the person is right for you?

I (32M) was in a long lasting relationship over a year ago. Since then I wasn't ready to get back into the dating stage again so I took my time and waited till I was ready. Until recently, I was on a dating site and was messaging two different girls. The messaging part was going really well, I felt I was connecting to them each differently, but in a good way. I arranged to meet with one. We met up, got a coffee and went for a walk to talk. Things were going well, or so I thought. By the end it seemed things went well, but she told me that she didn't feel a vibe. I gave her the respect for telling me and we parted ways. I continued talking to the other girl and soon enough we met up for a coffee date. At first it was well, but then I noticed she wasn't active in the conversations and frequently checking her phone. She said she had to go then afterwards ghosted me. So I started to wonder if women know within the first meet up if a guy is worth it or not. I have given at least two or three dates to tell or am I being too generous?

submitted by /u/Syke9911
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/rzUgQ0l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages