What do I say to a guy who I’m pretty sure took down my number wrong? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 30, 2023

What do I say to a guy who I’m pretty sure took down my number wrong?

So I (22f) met this guy (27m) through one of my best friends about two months ago. We’d see each other almost every Sunday for poker games and he’d flirt with me, we’ve made out, he’s generally showed a lot of interest. He’s tried to arrange me & him + my best friend & his girlfriend hanging out but it didn’t work out. The last time I saw him (2 weeks ago) he asked for my number. We were pretty drunk and I thiiiink(?) he put it in his phone wrong- he hasn’t texted me and since then he stopped texting my friend to come to poker. (They aren’t very close they just know each other from a tv show theyre both in & they aren’t filming rn so it’s not like they see each other every day or anything) I really really feel like he’s tried to text me and thinks I ghosted him so now he doesn’t wanna reach out about poker. I asked my friend to put us in a group chat together but he doesn’t think that’s the right move. I got his number off my friends phone & am racking my brain trying to figure out what to say besides ‘hey it’s __! __ gave me your number’ but I feel like I gotta take matters into my own hands and say something

submitted by /u/snowalmond
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/qFQdaJx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages