Issues regarding casual dating - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Issues regarding casual dating

Hey. I've always wanted to write one of these so here it is. I'm a 23 f and I had my first tinder hookup for the first time and it was absolutely mediocre. There's a part of me that's nonchalant about it but I guess there's a part of me that's feeling slightly guilty about it. I don't know why because I'm not a person who believes that women shouldn't seek out pleasure. So I'm genuinely just confused as to why I feel this way.

submitted by /u/katsnoww
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ZwjPWGJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages