Where and how did you meet your girlfriend? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 27, 2023

Where and how did you meet your girlfriend?

outside of

school/university bars/clubs
friends of friends social circles dating apps online like Instagram or whatever religious areas like church

idk how people meet girls. I go out quite a lot but mainly just do my own things.

I lift weights at home, go to the bmx park, kayak, bike ride alongs, mountain bike, play the piano, hikes, running, go canoeing with few ppl I know, running errands with my brother, I play the piano, I hangout with a few people, help people I know with things too.

submitted by /u/Control-Fuzzy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/yCpgEaY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages