Weird living situation - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 9, 2023

Weird living situation

So I have 11 months left on my lease and I've been fucked over on my past 2 apartments by people just leaving. Me and this girl I dated for a bit had this place but she cheated and we split. I legally couldn't kick her out and I didn't have a fallback. So her solution was to stick it out as "friends" until the lease ends and we go our seperate ways. I have absolutely no desire to be with her anymore. She is never here on weekends or at all from 8am to 10pm. She kinda just sleeps on couch when she has her son or in his room on the off weeks. She has a guy she's talking to and enough time has passed for me I feel ready to try getting back out there. I plan on being straight up with whoever I meet but what are your thoughts on this? Would you give someone a chance who was in a bad spot like this? Women I feel would have a easier time with moving on then men. Women seem very picky where men just don't give a shit it seems xD

submitted by /u/Fun-Average-7686
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/WwBLqIb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages