Did I blow it [21M] and [22F] - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Did I blow it [21M] and [22F]

Basically, I met this girl at the gym and took her on a date to a coffee shop a couple weeks ago. Her and I were busy so weren’t able to go out again right away, but I took her out last night.

We went bowling and it was a lot of fun, lots of flirting, I even kissed her which was really hard for me to do haha. Afterwards, I asked if she wanted to drive through somewhere and go back to my place. She agreed.

We got to my apartment, played video games, and watched a movie. During the movie I put my arm around her, and she seemed uncomfortable, got up, and I moved my arm.

For the rest of the movie she was sitting in sort of a closed off position, so I had no idea how to escalate things even so I didn’t. We finished the movie, I took her home, and on the way home I said “hey I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable putting my arm around you, sorry if I rushed things.” And she said “no you didn’t at all, I thought I was crushing your arm and I like to sit a certain way etc.” she laughed and said I shouldn’t have felt that way and assured me it was fine and not to overthink it. Before she got out of my car we kissed, and she kissed me back 3 times. Pretty passionate kisses too I think, and said we will have to go bowling again sometime.

My fear is that now she’ll have time to think about it and think I wussed out when she was at my place. I texted her last night and got nothing yet, even though I know that could be nothing it’s still making me overthink the situation.

What do you guys think? Did I blow it or is this nothing?

submitted by /u/Renegader933
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/nzqIfp9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages