Wishy washy - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Wishy washy

I (27m) started seeing someone(27f) about 4 months ago. She was visiting a mutual friend of ours in my state, from my home state. We ended up hooking up after a show and immediately became very infatuated with one another, although she did warn me she had just gotten out of a long relationship. We proceeded to have a wonderful weekend and then when she went to leave she ended up getting the same flight as a very dear friend of mine who was also visiting (separately but we all ended up merging), anyway they got drunk together in the airport and apparently got on a discussion about how strong of a gut feeling she had for me. They ended up missing their flight because of this conversation, and she took it as a sign to move to that city and live with our mutual friend. It was like out of a movie romantic.

She ended up going home for 2 months to get her things in order and move. We kind of loosely started dating. She ended up ending this with me in a step back fashion and wanted to continue to see other people as well. It was a bit of an argument but we worked it out and moved forward.

Fast forward, she ends up moving out and has been very wishy washy since. I've only spent 2 weekends with her since, even though she's been here for about a month and a half. Not a problem whatsoever, but it just kinda is always weird. When we spent the 2 weekends together, everything is perfect, she says she loves me, it's all smiles,cute dates, good sex, all that. But then whenever we're apart she always comes off like I'm suffocating her over text, or that I we need to step back, personal growth on our own kinda thing. Admittingly we do both have some things we need to work on, but we've talked about it and I've pretty much just been in agreement with whatever direction she wants to go. It seemed like I was annoying her, so other than a nightly call (which she's answered less and less), I pretty much stopped initating conversation. We both want to quit drinking and some casual drug use, so I'm quitting. She wanted to be able to sleep with other people, so I have told her to sleep with other people even though I'm not. Just a lot of this kind of stuff.

Things seemed like they were going great this week but then she texted me yesterday saying she's overwhelmed with our situation and we need to talk. I apologized for if I contributed to that feeling and agreed to talk. She told me she needs time to organize her thoughts and will call me at some point this week.

Now I'm not dumb, I know she's going to end our thing. I guess I'm just confused and feel kind of unsure of how to move forward. Like I kind of prepared myself for this when she originally stepped back but the messages in her attitude of when I'm with her vs when we're apart are just wildly different.

submitted by /u/Many_Particular_3959
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/SU5vq2p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages