Double text or no??? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 23, 2023

Double text or no???

Alright, ya boy needs some advice. Been talking to this girl. We hit it off GOOD. I mean really good. Texting all day. Called a few times for an hour+. We have a lot in common. Come from the same type of family. So I asked her yesterday if she'd be down to hang out today (Monday) when I get off work. She said she'd love it. Well shortly after a phone call I fell asleep on the couch for almost 4 hours. The last text she sent was at 3:20 pm. I woke up at 6:51 pm. Apologized to her for not answering, that I was asleep, got no response. Texted her when I woke up at 4 this morning "Good Morning" cause I figured she'd fallen asleep when I text her back the day before. No answer. And it's 11:56 AM. She's posted on her Snapchat story (I don't have her on snap, but the purple ring is around her Bitmoji). Do I text her asking if she is still down to hang out? Or do I just let it be? She primarily uses text messages to talk to people so it's got me wondering if:

1- I texted her so early this morning that my text may be way down in her messages and she's could be wondering why I haven't texted her?

Or

2- I've just been ghosted for the 5,000th time. Lol Let me know what y'all think. My luck, it's probably #2 which is frustrating but it is what it is.

I would like to not come off as clingy which is why double texting has me all iffy right now. But I'm not trying to be clingy I'm just in a state of wtf

submitted by /u/Party-Coffee-819
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/R7rmUy5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages