Guy I’m seeing has been “too busy” to hang out for the past couple weeks. Should I continue being patient or just cut my losses? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 13, 2023

Guy I’m seeing has been “too busy” to hang out for the past couple weeks. Should I continue being patient or just cut my losses?

Both early 20s. Been seeing this guy that I work with (big box store) for a little over a month. The first couple weeks were good. We talked on the phone everyday, sometimes multiple times a day, we are lunch together when our schedules did align (once in a blue moon), and hung out a few times a week. Things were going well up to that point. And fast forward to maybe the beginning of last week (this being the 2nd full week) and it’s a complete 180. He rarely calls me anymore. Whenever I call he doesn’t always pick up. But the thing that’s been bugging me the most is the fact that we haven’t hung out in over 2 weeks now. He says that he’s been super busy with his family (he care a lot for them, which is good, don’t get me wrong) and running various errands. He only works 4 days out of the week. I go to school full time and work 3 days. I’ve been the one suggesting times and days for us to see each other and he immediately shoots it down or is like “Maybe, if I’m not busy.” I did confront him on what I feel like is disinterest and if I may have did/said something that bothered him and he insisted that it has nothing to do with me and that he’s just had a lot on his plate lately and hasn’t had any free time. What bothered me a bit is that he also said I’m coming across as “clingy” and “fast paced” for wanting to spend time with him. I’m trying my best to be understanding of his situation cause I know he helps out his family a lot. But at the same time it’s like you make time for people you’re interested in, right? Should I give it more time or walk away?

TL;DR: been seeing this guy for over a month. Things were going well at first: hung out every now and then and talked on the phone regularly. Then suddenly he has absolutely no time to spend with me, says he’s been super busy lately.

submitted by /u/Mistaekenly
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/tM7wa1i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages