What should I do - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 12, 2023

What should I do

So I've been around a bit M(20) I haven't seen all of the world yet, but I've seen enough to know it's not good. I've been trying relationships and sometimes casual dating for three years now, and I don't know what to do. I keep running into crazy people of all kinds. So to put it lightly I've been in some uncomfortable situations. I've even dated people around my age and dated a middle aged mom. And most of them I've been physically/sxxu4lly harassed constantly, treated like I was doing everything wrong when they kept making bad decisions and I politely asked them not to, and then when the stupid decisions they made went wrong they got mad at me. Plus they mooched my money and when I didn't spend any on them because I was a teenager at a minimum wage job they would get gradually more upset and act like I don't care. Now I'm a distant guy, I've been in so many abusive relationships that I just don't want to be near someone if I don't trust them, even if I think I care for them. To be honest I don't even think there's a man or woman left on this earth that isn't crazy enough to want to r**e me when I don't constantly want to do something intimate after the first experience they've had with me. I just want answers. Where can I find a sane woman who won't stab me in the chest with a box cutter when she has a dream of me cheating?

submitted by /u/Fair-Negotiation1881
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/nfUk7aB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages