Is it best to unmatch with someone who replies slow? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Is it best to unmatch with someone who replies slow?

A girl matched with me 2.5 weeks after I sent her a like. No message with her match, so I sent one.

Crickets.

3 days later she finally responded, and her response was super detailed, almost a paragraph each addressing multiple prompts I had and then asking me a question at the end.

I responded.

Crickets.

Now it’s been almost two days.

At this rate, I feel like it’s going to be months before a date. Is it worth unmatching now?

submitted by /u/DONDADiaries
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/YCWZlc4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages