wtf is going on (help) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

wtf is going on (help)

so there is this guy that i work with, who i’ve hooked up with. As well as hooking up we frequently meet up which usually ends in us making out, last time we met up he also kissed me on the forehead to say goodbye (as i was going away for a few days). Not only this but he also has mentioned wanting to meet my mum.

Today he has been with one of his friends who sent me a msg on his phone about how he “wants to have a go” (i’m unsure whether or not this was a joke or not) and i reply asking for his snap which he then gives me. After i accidentally left his friend on opened he then asked me why i did it.

I’m super unsure on how to feel of this cause it appeared as if he likes me but now he’s giving me his friends snap. wtf is going on?!?!?

submitted by /u/United_Ease6206
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ZgCK7U2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages