How should I navigate this? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

How should I navigate this?

Hi, 24m here. so recently I’ve been getting a crazy amount of attention from women, mostly at the gym, and I am kind of overwhelmed. I am not used to this at all. I feel like i just woke up from a dream as a new person. I have been going to the gym for a couple years now so my physique is pretty decent and I grew out my beard which seems to have had a big effect.

Basically I feel like I’m being closed in on. So many people vying for my attention. I have an extremely high sex drive and crave intimacy (been single for four years now with very little interaction with women) but i am really introverted and I don’t want to sleep around. I want to pick someone who I’m compatible with, and I feel like it’s hard to get to know someone when the focus is aesthetics or sex in general in a place like the gym.

Can you guys give me some examples of how you found a really good person who fit well with you and how that came about? At my core I’m just a big nerd and a big softie. If I’m going to have a relationship I want those things to be valued…Am I overthinking this? I want a relationship but I don’t want to be desperate because that never ends well in my experience, and this whole thing has made me feel like I’m being cornered in a way.

Side note- not trying to come across as complaining. The attention is nice sometimes I just don’t have a fucking clue what to do 😭🫨

submitted by /u/TheSoundofMuse
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/KzwfV9J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages