After second date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 14, 2021

After second date

Met for the second time. Overall good date, but couldn't tell if he's tired from work travels or just not as interested? After dinner we walked around the area and he walked me home. While walking he said thanks for coming out, for being a good company for dinner, he had a good time. He didn't hold my hand or anything either. We walked like 1 hour, and he dropped me off at my place and called uber. He said I don't need to wait for him, I asked three times are you sure and he was like fine which I thought was slightly weird. Then we just hugged, no kiss and I went into my building. Is this the end and I won't see him ever again? lol

submitted by /u/mkmk1010
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2SIUg2C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages