Already feeling fatigue from dating - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Already feeling fatigue from dating

So I (25M) have only put myself out there for the first time in my life the last month so I'm relatively new at this. I have seen 2 women from Bumble, one I have had multiple dates with and the other just 1 so far. I already feel burnt out, and I'm wondering how people have the tolerance to engage in this repetition. If this 2nd one doesn't pan out, I honestly feel like checking out from romance again because I just don't think I have the mental fortitude to do this over and over. I'm wondering how people have the mentality to do this, because I really would like to be in a relationship but I just really feel like garbage when I'm trying to reevaluate where I stand with a new person again and again.

submitted by /u/walker777007
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3wveR99
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages