Am I lovesick? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 24, 2021

Am I lovesick?

So I had this date with this girl last month and it was nice but after our first date she said she didn't have time to meet again. Then a month later she surprisingly texted me again two days ago and asked why don't we hang out a little bit with two friends of her. So it was late night and we met and we had nice chill conversations and she kept touching me and our hands touched as well which was really hot. She was really good looking and smelled nice. Her friends were really chill aswell. When we were about to go home she accompanied me to my bicycle and we kinda separated from the other two and started kissing and it was so nice. I haven't had this feeling with a girl for quite a long time and the following day I messaged her and it was kind of weird. I told her that I wanted to continue where we stopped last night and that I really liked it, so did she. I asked her if we want to meet again and she told me that its my job to say what we will be doing and that she doesnt really have time even though we have holidays now and all in all it was just odd. That was kind of weird, I just wanted to meet up and see how things go. Now we meet for coffee in two days but I think I kind of f***** up and I can't stop thinking about her and I'm wondering if I'm lovesick.

Maybe you guys can help me, would be much appreciated :)

submitted by /u/Pablochos
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3yBrKk4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages