For women, when you are asked out, so you expect to not pay? If you do end up paying does it make you like the guy less? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 16, 2021

For women, when you are asked out, so you expect to not pay? If you do end up paying does it make you like the guy less?

So after a conversation with my friends about what makes a date bad, and one of my girl friends said that it was a bad sign when she offers to help pay and the guy let’s her. She said that that was a sign that he is broke. I thought this was crazy but she said that most girls feel this way. We then asked a bunch of our mutual girl friends how they felt and literally all of them agreed with her. Like we asked more than 10 and they all said that it’s a red flag.

Now I’m a kind of a loser and have never been on a single date, so I’m very naive when it comes to this. Is this seriously a bad thing to do? If I got a girl to go on a date with me, I could afford to pay but if she offered I would let her pay. Is this really that bad of a sign? Should I not do it?

Just in case it helps we’re all 19 to 22

submitted by /u/shitroomate
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3eTpywg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages