Friends with benefits ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Friends with benefits ?

Hi, so I’m [20F] and a few nights ago I hooked up with my good friend [20M]. We have been close friends for about 3 years and we have always been sexually attracted to each other. We have spoken about having sex loads of times but I never thought it would end up happening. I have had feelings for him for about 2 years but it has never interfered with our friendship and I never expected those feelings to be reciprocated, however the sex just didn’t feel transactional like friends with benefits. It was more intimate than sex I have had with previous partners, and I assume this is going to turn into a regular thing from now on. I’m not seeking a relationship with him, and I know he’s not looking for a relationship.

I suppose what I’m looking for is how do I know if he feels the same way about me? I don’t want to tell him how I feel because I don’t want to scare him off (also because I don’t actually want a relationship). Our friendship has never changed despite sexting many times in the past, and I would just like to know where I stand from a male’s perspective if anyone has any advice or experience

submitted by /u/joemama4497
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3wwFhHB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages