How to date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 22, 2021

How to date

So I don’t have much of a dating history. I had a messed up few years when I was younger where I had to focus on a family emergency and that took control of my life for a while. When it was all cleared, I hit my 20s. Then covid happened. How do I gain the confidence to talk to a girl? How can I straight up walk up to a women and impress her? And if I get a date, what do I do? I apologize if this sounds stupid. I don’t know how to capture what I should’ve been able to do about 10 years ago.

submitted by /u/deathofmusic
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hIVJk9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages