is she mad at me or just not interested - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

is she mad at me or just not interested

I, 19M went out with this girl 19F two years ago. Back then I suffered from severe sovial snxiety to the point where I got panic attacks. Anyways, she told me to go to prom with her and I was really excited... I said yes. Come day of prom my anxiety kicked in hard... I got a severe panic attack and didn’t go, letting her go alone. Being the dumbass I was, rather than being honest with her I just brushed it off like I forgot to look ‘cool’. Anyways, after 2 years I can say I’m a different person. I went to therapy for my anxiety and I wanted another shot with her, so I followed her on insta. She followed back instantly.

A few days later she posted story of her dog in the car, and I tried sliding in the dms by saying ‘you forgot ti put his seatbelt on’. She replied : ‘Am I supposed to laugh now 😭😭😭’

So do you guys think she still holds a grudge? And if so, why would she allow me to follow her and follow me back?

submitted by /u/zaphodrs
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oPKFD4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages