Tips for first date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Tips for first date?

Hey everyone!

25M here, who’s been out of the dating game for almost 1.5 years (8 months with my ex, the rest have been off the apps and working on myself).

Just as I was about to give up on Tinder with a week of just lame conversations, I super liked a girl, and we matched last night.

I dropped a clever opener based off her bio, she loved it and said it was the winner for the best opener. Awesome. I immediately throw in the idea of grabbing a drink this weekend, she agrees, and we organise it (all in a funny way, as it formed part of the joke I started with). We organised drinks for the next day (TODAY!).

As we’re messaging, she makes an effort to keep the conversation going by telling me her housemate is getting her onto a tv show and if I’ve watched it. I was hoping to end the conversation as I’m an early bird / gym goer and it was bed time, but slightly caved in to reciprocate her energy! I then offered her my number as I won’t be on the app today at work etc. and she texts me her own version of my opener - awesome!

I responded this morning, banter and flirting flowed on, and she even went as far as to say ‘hope you have an amazing day’.

I’m doing my best to not over-invest or over-analyse any of this, but fair to say she’s interested. I’ve been out of the dating game with slightly low confidence that I can’t help but be actually excited for the date (purely because we vibed well, quickly organised a date and yes, I’m very much attracted to her).

The plan is to really just grab some drinks - on my end, after a couple, if its going well, I’ll suggest dinner, and then lead with a walk around the city that we’re in.

So what I’m looking for are just some obvius pointers, tips, advice to maintain this confident, bold, and smooth guy she’s labeled me as on the date tonight! I’ve not dated post-COVID or in a long time, so any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/eastday2929
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3tMSvhE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages