22m made changes but nothing changed!! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

22m made changes but nothing changed!!

Hello so I’ve got a couple of topics I wanna try and discuss, so I made some changes as I do struggle with my self esteem like I think I’m hideous. I’ve been told by many people off this sub and personal trainer and friends that I’m not ugly. But I still think I am. So why is nothing working? I got a fresh cut, started the gym, improving my style and still I feel like shit. Also can the gym make you a 6-7/10? I read on here that it can?

Another one, I heard my friends talking about looks. Both male and female, and they said that if u don’t have pretty girl/guy chasing you then it probably means you aren’t so good looking, and if u don’t do well on dating apps.

Also last one why is it I can’t move past the last person I dated, or let go and stop cringing on how I acted after it ended. She did treat me like shit but instead of just leaving I did the whole begging.

So these are my topics my friend said it’s like I have to be perfect, I can’t have no flaws or in perfections and I’m way too hard on myself but how do I stop and see myself as this attractive people

submitted by /u/jack_smith12345678
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3uq6sCC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages