First date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

First date

New to dating on apps - post covid. I feel like dating moves a lot faster than it was a year ago when I was last on the apps.

What is the social norm for post first date? I feel like if I’m being myself and saying i had a good time after the date but I’m starting to think that’s scaring the guys away even though it feels like the date went amazing!! Really confused if this is what I’m doing wrong because I’ve been on 3 first dates recently and they haven’t lead to a 2nd one. (I’m a 25F).

submitted by /u/lilsweet305
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bQVFuY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages