The girl I’m interested in has been acting weird lately and I don’t know what the deal is. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The girl I’m interested in has been acting weird lately and I don’t know what the deal is.

She used to be really fun to talk to. Yesterday we had a long conversation joking about some inside joke we had and now today she just seems boring

She’ll give one word answers. Doesn’t ask any questions or comment on anything I say and when I ask her what she’s up to she will just send a picture of something in the room with bo context.

Other than that she will always say something, which makes me confused. To me it seems like she’s hiding something but idk if it’s worth asking about

submitted by /u/BigCoggleFish
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oWVpzJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages