How to stop falling for guys who give you the bare minimum? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

How to stop falling for guys who give you the bare minimum?

Hi! I [20F] have started to notice that I begin to catch feelings for every guy who is literally just a decent person to me.. I honestly just think I have really bad self-esteem issues where a guy will call me 'pretty' or someone compliment me on something and I literally end up developing a crush and then I am stuck being hurt over someone who literally did nothing wrong other than not like me back? I am currently crying over a guy who previously showed me the most slight interest and now isn't (I know, it is really dumb and embarrassing but oh well)? Does anyone have any tips to like...not do this?

Just to say, I am not angry at any of the people or think anyone has done anything wrong - I most definitely understand that you cannot force anyone to like you or have feelings for you but how do I stop this weird cycle of hurting myself and crying over guys who didn't even like me in the first place lmfao? Please help!

submitted by /u/smheart
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RKsqTD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages